Quinte West COVID-19 Resources
○ Information on city updates, grocery services, health services, garbage collection, transit, and more!
○ For ongoing COVID-19 updates in our community and ways to best protect you and your family.
○ COVID-19 information line: 613-966-5500 or 1-800-267-2803. The COVID-19 information line is operating 8:30 am to 6:30 pm on weekdays and 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on weekends.
○ Call 613-967-4737 open 9am-6pm 7 days a week
○ Call the province’s toll-free service with any questions or concerns about symptoms and to get health advice. A registered nurse will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. ■ Toll-free: 1-866-797-0000
○ Suicide prevention and support
○ Call 1-833-456-4566
○ Available 24/7
● CareMongering - City of Quinte West/Belleville/Trenton facebook group
○ Public group for sharing and organizing community resources in response to Covid-19.
○ Search “CareMongering - City of Quinte West/Belleville/Trenton” on facebook and click “join group.”
○ Audio books, ebooks, music, movies, college level courses online, historical documents online! ○ No library card necessary. Email and we will register you for an Internet only card which will allow you 24/7 access to all of our online resources!
○ Mass posted weekly on website
○ Sermons posted weekly
○ Youtube channel that offers Catholic mass daily
○ Open 9am-12pm Mon-Fri. 29
○ Must register at the site, bring required documents.
○ Able to visit once per month to pick up food, hygiene products (if available) or infant items (if available).
○ Good Food Box Program
○ Pay a small fee ($5-15) depending on the size of your order by the first Wednesday of each month, and pick up fresh fruits and vegetables the third Wednesday of the month!
○ Fresh food market held at different locations and dates!
○ Frozen Meals delivered to your door - order as often as you like, not a subscription service so don’t have to sign up to regular deliveries
○ Pay with credit card online OR cash or cheque on delivery*
○ Choose from over 200 soups, entrees and desserts
○ Soup $3.10 ○ Entrees range from $6.00 - $10.00 ○ Desserts $1.00 - 4.00
○ Delivers to many areas across Ontario and Canada
■ Use the website to see if they deliver near you!
■ OR Call 1-800-786-6113 for help
■ Local Outlet is Heart to Home Kingston- Call 1-844-384-2333 to order!
○ Local grocery stores information
● Smylie’s Your Independent Grocer
○ 293 Dundas St East, Trenton
○ 8 am – 9am Senior/Immunocompromised special hours
○ ** Home delivery service for seniors on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 8am to 12pm. There will be a 20 item limit, and a $10 fee to pick and deliver the groceries. To place the order, call the store at (613) 392-0297, hit #1 for customer service, and tell them you are calling to place a senior's order for home delivery. Payment can be taken by credit card over the phone, and the groceries will be delivered the same day.
○ ** Online grocery ordering available through pcexpress.ca
○ Personal errands, grocery and personal shopping
○ FREE for seniors
○ Call 613-661-6967 or 613-970-1065
○ Delivery of take out orders, prescriptions, convenience store items, alcohol and more
○ *Fee for service ($5)
○ (613) 242-1171
Offering free grocery shop and delivery services for seniors. 20-25 item limit.
For service in your area:
○ Belleville, Thurlow, Quinte West, Tyendinaga, and Deseronto can call the United Way HPE office at 613-962-9531,
Central Hastings (Stirling, Marmora, Madoc or Tweed) can call Community Care for Central Hastings at 613-478-2224 - then hit “0”,
North Hastings (Bancroft, Faraday Twp, Carlow/Mayo Twp, Wollaston Twp, Limerick Twp and parts of Tudor & Cashel Twp) - call Bancroft Community Transit at 613-334-2385,
Prince Edward County can call the Prince Edward County hotline at 1-833-676-2148